Zhuhai Chimelong Resort
In order to maintain the parking and traffic order in Zhuhai Chimelong Resort (hereinafter referred to as the "Resort") and create a civilized, safe and good holiday environment, the following provisions are hereby formulated:
1. All motor vehicles entering the Resort are subject to these instructions, except special vehicles (fire engines, police cars, ambulances, etc.).
2. Motor vehicles such as motorcycles, motor bikes, motor or electric tricycles are not allowed to enter the Resort, except special vehicles such as motor wheelchairs for disabled persons and motor or electric tricycles for carrying goods approved by the Resort.
3. The parking lots in the Resort only provide space for temporary parking of vehicles and are not responsible for the custody of vehicles and property inside.
4. Vehicles entering the Resort shall be registered according to the entry and exit procedures (or electronic automatic registration), the drivers shall cooperate with the Resort management personnel to make vehicle inspection records, and consciously comply with their guidance and arrangement, and park the car according to the delineated or designated parking spaces. It is strictly prohibited to park randomly.
5. Vehicles entering the Resort are not allowed to honk, overtake other vehicles or drive at a speed of more than 15km/h.
6. When the vehicle is parked and the personnel leave, please lock the doors and windows well, open the anti-theft system and adjust it to the alert state, and take away the valuables and relevant documents inside.
7. Please take good care of the facilities, equipment and greenery in the resort. Compensation according to the cost price will be charged for any damage.
8. Please take good care of the environmental hygiene in the resort. It is forbidden to litter paper scraps, cigarette butts, garbage and litter.
9. It is strictly prohibited to test run, learn to drive, refuel and clean vehicles in the resort. In case of sudden failure and simple maintenance of vehicles in the resort, it is necessary to ensure that the passage and safety of others will not be affected.
10. Dangerous goods and prohibited goods (including but not limited to fireworks, firecrackers, gasoline, diesel and other inflammable and explosive goods as well as other harmful, poisonous, guns, etc.) are strictly prohibited from carrying in vehicles while entering the resort, except vehicles with special approval.
11. Approved tanker trucks and other vehicles carrying dangerous goods shall park in designated areas after entering the Resort and shall not enter the common vehicle parking area.
12. Vehicles with oil leaks or other safety hazards are prohibited from entering the resort.
13. In order to ensure the safety of vehicles and visitors in the Resort, the management of the Resort has the right to check suspicious vehicles entering or parking in the Resort within the scope permitted by law.
14. To ensure safety, no person is allowed to stay overnight in a vehicle parked in the Resort.
15. Vehicles entering the Resort are prohibited to deploy ancillary facilities outside the vehicle that are not conducive to the passage of pedestrians and other vehicles. It is prohibited to hang clothes outside the vehicle and use high decibel facilities to make noises, etc.
16. RV campsites are not available in the Resort for the time being. RV entering the Resort can only be allowed for temporary parking. No site in the Resort can be used as RV campsites, and the same management regulations shall be applied to RV in compliance with ordinary vehicles.
17 No one is allowed to start a fire or cook food in the parking lot of the Resort, or use water, electricity and other facilities in the parking lot of the Resort without permission.
18. Vehicles entering the Resort must comply with the traffic laws and regulations and the Parking Instructions, drive carefully and park orderly.
If any vehicle causes personal or property damage to itself or others due to illegal driving or parking in the resort, the driver shall be liable in accordance with the law.
19. If any vehicle entering the Resort does not obey the direction or arrangement of the Resort management or does not comply with the regulations governing the driving and parking of the vehicle, the Resort management has the right to require the driver to drive out of the Resort immediately.
20. Violating vehicles and their drivers who refuse to listen to the dissuasion will be reported to the public security for further handling according to law.
21. The Parking Instructions shall be formulated, revised and interpreted by Zhuhai Chimelong Resort and shall take effect as of the date of promulgation.